Paros offers many great diving spots, so if you like to get in to something different and dive into clear blue waters, exploring the island's reefs, there are several diving centers in the island offering courses for everyone or tours to divers from experienced instructors.
Aqua Paros, Water park, for both young and old has 13 water slides, sun beds, bar, self-service,
shop and they use sea water. You can go there by boat from Naoussa, or car.
Other Water Sports
Wind Surfing, Water Ski, Tubes, kite boarding, Sailing
Paros has many tracks and also miles of paths:
1. Léfkes - Agios Ioánnis Kaparós - Agios Geórgios - Kamári - Alyki
2. Léfkes - Panagía Thapsánoon - Parikiá
3. Parikiá - Panagía Thapsanoón - Agios Minás - Maráthi - Náousa
4. Byzantine path (Pródromos - Léfkes)
5. From Marpissa to the monastery of Agios Antonios.
6. Afkoulaki, in Marpissa.
7. From Logaras to Golden Beach
The valley of the "Butterflies, at Petaloudes near Aliki. It is a park filled with colored tiger butterflies.
Cruises and Excursions
Daily sea cruises starting from Pisso Livadi to nearby islands such as Naxos, Heraklia Koufonisi, Santorini, Delos Mykonos,
Daily sailing to Antiparos, organized by traditional fishing boat, including barbeque on the beach.
Sailing day trip to Schinoussa and Koufonisi.